ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > DEBATE HALL
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 01-15-2004, 01:34 AM   #16
Deus751
monkey

well in my opinion it would, just for the simple fact that it isn't normal as of right now. the child as it is treated differently and its own realization that it lives in a different houshold than other kids. kids maynot want to come over to play as per their parents wishes etc. right now untill gays are more accepted as a whole a childs development maybe quite different and harmful living in that kind of household. anyways. i think we can both agree that this anti-gay shit should stop. and they should get rights like everyone else.

Looking like a fallen God buried deep in the sand,
The music in strings sadness and love.

Looking at the sky of darkness, as a face of black looks with disregard,
stareing, seething, whispering, laughing at those lost Gods.

Walking over the ruins of metal and scrap, reading contempt and hatred on their lips,
a noise fills my brain unrelentlessly with a tap and a ting.

Walking through the gardens with a soft touch seeing the colors of love and forgiveness,
a lost violin floating among understanding and expression.

The sky, a swirl of black on black draining the life of planets,
as the light passes over my blind eyes the world stretches before me to the ends of time.
Deus751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 02:23 AM   #17
chris
monkey

thats awesome. from what i've heard, holland seems like a place full of open minded people. good for them
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2004, 02:40 AM   #18
RevEf
Descendant of the lings

OK, I see the point about societal pressures. But often the best way to deal with that is put some pressure back on society. It's not an easy way, and with kids involved I can definitely see the two sides of the ethics of it... But in the end it's just a question of: would a child rather be in a loving but unpopular type of family, or would they prefer ward of the statehood or whatever? Good parenting outweighs the difficulty of living with nonstandard parents, in my opinion.
RevEf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:15 PM   #19
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally posted by Deus751
well in my opinion it would, just for the simple fact that it isn't normal as of right now. the child as it is treated differently and its own realization that it lives in a different houshold than other kids. kids maynot want to come over to play as per their parents wishes etc. right now untill gays are more accepted as a whole a childs development maybe quite different and harmful living in that kind of household. anyways. i think we can both agree that this anti-gay shit should stop. and they should get rights like everyone else.
a) You contradict yourself.

b) Who are you to say what is 'normal'?

I think most kids raised in gay households grow up to be...whatever they're mapped out for at birth.

Do you think someone grows up & just decides they want to be gay? Or are they gay b/c the same sex turns them on?
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:37 PM   #20
masterofNone
________

i'm certain that a child raised in a loving household with two gay guys as parents is going to be way more ****ed up than a child raised by a beer guzzling physically and sexually abusive mill worker from alabama and his doe eyed, prayin' to jebus, ACOA enabler bride. all that really matters to a child is where their parents put their penis.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2004, 03:55 PM   #21
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

*insert Michael Jackson joke here*
Old 01-16-2004, 04:07 PM   #22
jaymirror
anartist

Michael Jackson makes me depressed...
jaymirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 05:40 AM   #23
zenbabe
Lollypop!

my very favorite baby doll is letting me throw a fab party at his house while he splits town tomorrow...

fcck gay or straight....it's all about beautiful peopll!111

it's all about lurv..........

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 12:41 AM   #24
Hermione
monkey

Everyone should have rights =)
Hermione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2004, 04:01 AM   #25
SpecialK
Lint Free

I think that whether we are happy with same sex relationships, marriages, families, or not, they are going to continue to happen. So society as a whole should ACCEPT it and try to grow together. Not that anyone has particularly brought this up or anything, but I'm sick of some peoples' ignorance. You can't change anyone, no matter how much you bash it. (you being used figuratively)
Old 01-21-2004, 01:12 AM   #26
rmr

"Bush warned that a "constitutional process" might be necessary if what he called "activist judges" allowed same-sex marriages. "

so what does this mean exactly that state level judges have no authority? i find this sickening. why in the year 2004 is the president even worrying about this issue.......doesn't he have a war to lead or some sort of terrorist attack to thwart?

i cannot for the life of me think of one good reason as to why same sex marriages shouldn't be allowed. I'd really love for someone to explain to me how allowing same sex marriages would effect the united states in a negative way?
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:23 AM   #27
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally posted by rmr
why in the year 2004 is the president even worrying about this issue.......doesn't he have a war to lead or some sort of terrorist attack to thwart?
I've gotta say, I liked it better when our President was too busy getting his next hummer to set us back 50 years.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:38 AM   #28
masterofNone
________

"activist judges" is what the right-wing labels justices who can interpret the law accurately.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 08:26 AM   #29
jaymirror
anartist

Ooooh! Fabulous!!
jaymirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 09:44 PM   #30
EmoGUNdam

ppl r dumb.

mmmk mmk i figured it all out. dont worry this goes for everyone =] mmk if you dont like men loving men or women loveing women, I want you to take a seringe and fill it with air. then inject it into your juglar vein, maybe then you can get a tiny bit of the outside world into your colsed minded shells of a body. =]
EmoGUNdam is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: