ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2003, 09:32 AM   #1
chuckie egg
a peach

Smile My first attempt at questions!

Here goe's.....

1. State a fact about yourself that as yet nobody on this board knows about.

2. Marital Status/love interest?

3. Do you sometimes pick your nose whilst driving? If not where and when do you pick it?

4. After a night out drinking, and you go to urinate, have you ever wondered what volume that is... i.e. “I wonder if that would fill a pint glass?” Have you ever actually tested this, or considered it?

5. If you could be with anyone you liked in world right now... who would it be? And where?

6. Would you rather run naked down a busy street or get your hand stuck in a mailbox?

7. In which place do you usually get your best ideas?

8. Do you talk to yourself? What do you say?

9. What’s the best Valentines present you’ve ever given? (Yes I am looking to steal your ideas!)

10. Knock knock…. Who’s there?…. (please complete)
chuckie egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 09:40 AM   #2
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

Re: My first attempt at questions!

Here goes.....

Erm, are there any?. Most of my deep dark secrets have already been revealed to the board in a drunken stupor. But, um, I was born in Bristol?

Single, single, single, do you have to rub it in?

3. Do you sometimes pick your nose whilst driving? If not where and when do you pick it?

Guilty as charged.

4. After a night out drinking, and you go to urinate, have you ever wondered what volume that is... i.e. “I wonder if that would fill a pint glass?” Have you ever actually tested this, or considered it?

Have wondered, never tried. The scientist in me is hard to suppress. I am dying to know your answer to this question

5. If you could be with anyone you liked in world right now... who would it be? And where?

With Cameron Diaz, in Oxford, with her telling me she loves me so much she wants to spend the rest of her life with me and not that low-life loser she's just got engaged to.

6. Would you rather run naked down a busy street or get your hand stuck in a mailbox?

Oh, streak, just to see what happened. And to accomplish one of the "do before your 30" challenges.

In the bath.

Sometimes... tends to be things like, "come on, get back to work, stop messing about with zefrank.com"...

9. What’s the best Valentines present you’ve ever given? (Yes I am looking to steal your ideas!)

A trip to France, staying in a cottage just outside Boulougne in the snow. Bloody cold but terribly romantic, dontcha know?

Cows go
Cows go who?
Cows go moo, not who, silly!
Old 02-07-2003, 09:58 AM   #3
chuckie egg
a peach

I was once a black belt in kungfu

Yes

Yes, yes I do.

Yes I have wondered about this..evidently. I have never as yet seriously considered testing this, although it scares me that one day I might!

I'd be in Barbados, on the beach with a random attractive Bajan bloke serving me cool drinks

Preferably I'd take the naked option, its a more impressive story to tell

On the toilet, every time

Yes I do, I think I may be on the edge of insanity, I say allsorts

hmmm... not that good really, came home from uni and took him out for a surprise meal

Big ish...
Old 02-07-2003, 11:42 AM   #4
noxxville
Disco Maven

I have an inexplicable hatred/fear of cotton balls.

Yes.

What else is there to do while driving?

Yep. I've actually tried to estimate based on water displacement too. Never just gave up and grabbed a bottle though.

There is at least one question in every one of these that I feel has been designed to make me look like a sappy, cheesy bastard. This is that question. I with who I'd want to be with, maybe relocate to greece for a week but it's not necessary.

I'll take the naked. I'd probably panic if my hand were caught in a mailbox and consider chewing it off. I couldn't live with that.

The car

I ususally tell myself not to shoot the coworkers.

Actually, the most well received present was when bought all new dihes and silverware, redocorated the room and cooked a nice dinner. Tons of candles, music, it was pretty nice.

not my brain.......
Old 02-07-2003, 12:01 PM   #5
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

i hate my job.

oh, wait, you want something NOBODY knows? um, okay, i'm a ferocious dancer.

yes.

i usually wait to stop first.

yes i have wondered, no i haven't tested it.

i'm assuming i have to be where ever that person is, not that i just get to go where ever the hell i please with whomever i please ('cause that'd be too damn cool).
so, basically, i'd be right where i am.

i'd rather run down the street naked. hell, i've done it several times before

in my head.

all the time. all sortsa stuff.

flowers to unsuspecting individuals

open the damn door, you know who it is.
damn paranoid bastard.

Last edited by Deviate : 02-07-2003 at 12:09 PM.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 12:52 PM   #6
Superkitty

Well seeing as I'm new here I can tell you anything. I have a double jointed middle finger

Spoken for

Always on the sofa

I consider it more if I'm drunk and I always think that its got to be more than a pint but I've never tried it.

At home with my other half and a bottle of bacardi.

Hand stuck in mailbox as dishy firemen would come to my rescue.

In bed. Also my most sillest ideas come to me in bed and I have to seperate them from the good ideas. Sometimes its quite difficult to do

I talk to myself all the time and people know it.

Sex

Dr Who. Its crap I know
Old 02-07-2003, 01:36 PM   #7
masterofNone
________

Unlike Zen, I actually do have a third nipple. It's a small vestigial thing but clearly is a nipple with areola and everything. Serious as a heart attack.

Single/Not currently

Of course

no. I've always been pretty satisfied with the"piss like a race horse" decription.

Valerie Nelson. In a Bahamian cottage overlooking the beach

the latter. I am not naked guy.

In dreams

fantastic

A big damned diamond ring, a pair of the sheerest, seam up the back, sluttiest black hose I could find, a pack of Lucky Strikes and some chocolate bars

tennish
tennish who?
I prefer to call them running shoes.

Last edited by masterofNone : 02-07-2003 at 02:06 PM.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 01:53 PM   #8
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

good joke MoN.

maybe it was just me, but i was assuming that in question number 6, chuckie meant that you were outside naked anyway, would you rather have your hand stuck in the mailbox or have to run down a crowded street.

s'my theory anyhoo.

-st.

Last edited by Deviate : 02-07-2003 at 01:59 PM.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 01:57 PM   #9
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

Ah, I thought it was just an alternative embarrassing moment, as in "I'm such an eejit I can't even post a letter without needing to call out the fire brigade".

We shall have to wait until tomorrow for adjudication. Chuckie is usually only here at lunchtime.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:51 PM   #10
Arif-ul Haq
Lurker

d

Last edited by Arif-ul Haq : 02-06-2007 at 06:30 PM.
Arif-ul Haq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 03:00 PM   #11
amanda
old s'cool

I managed a hostel in New Zealand.

not interested/not currently

no car, so I don't drive. I pick my nose elsewhere.

never tested it, but now.... lemme get back to you on that

I like me and I'm where I wanna be, so I guess here. Since here I am.

how 'bout both at the same time? wheee!!

in the shower

I am my own best friend. Of course I talk to myself- I'm doing it now. You are just listening in.

beyond valentine's parties in elementary school, I've never celebrated valentine's day- mostly because I've never been with someone in february.

drunk
drunk who?
drunk me on sake and plum wine. sorry kiddo, but it's friday night and I'm there and happy.

Last edited by amanda : 02-07-2003 at 03:03 PM.
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 03:29 PM   #12
lapietra
half baked

I used to keep mice as pets. First I had one - Reepicheep - then I had two - Bernard & Benjamin. We had two bathrooms - a shower in one & a bathtub in the other - I built a toilet-paper tube Habitrail for them & kept them in the bathtub. Made it easy to clean.
I wasn't a very good mom tho'. I'm much better now.

Sniggle.

Ummmm... I don't think so while driving... I think maybe I've caught myself doing it while watching TV... heh. (You should see my apartment, tho' - I have Kleenex boxes in almost every corner...)

Ummm, no.

In bed with ...I'm pleading the 5th again. (No, it's probably not who you're thinking... )

Well - if I have to be naked anyway I think I'd rather be running - at least I can get inside eventually... or hide behind something. I *like* being naked - just not outside.

In bed, right before I fall asleep. And I often forget them. Argh.

I mutter a lot, sort of whisper to myself... all kinds of things. Sometimes I'm telling myself what to do, sometimes I have conversations with people that aren't there (no, not like a Harvey kind of thing; you know, friends, adversaries, family members) - sometimes I'm working on a monologue. Oh, and I talk to the kitties a lot.

9. What’s the best Valentine's present you’ve ever given? (Yes I am looking to steal your ideas!)
A 5-star meal, a Felix the Cat doll, and me.

Banana.
Banana who?
Banana split.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Banana split.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Banana.
Banana who?
Banana split.

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Orange.
Orange who?
Orange you glad it's not the banana?
Old 02-08-2003, 10:29 AM   #13
LadyCrow
WhY sO SiRiUs?

Nice questions! ;)

- I've got too many damn grey hairs (hidden, but trust me they're there)

-single/depends on whom you're talking to

(I love this one)
-yes, but I make sure no one is looking (or @ night only; I'm not that tacky)

-I've considered it, but haven't tested it

-my favorite wrassler (The Undertaker) & Ireland

-hand stuck in a mailbox

-in my humble abode

-oh, all the time; it's usually a commentary on what I'm doing @ the time, or some snide remark about a crappy song on the radio

-a copy of "Love Is Hell" by Matt Groening; the ex-toilet was too ****ing stupid to appreciate such worthy humor as that, & I didn't get the opportunity to steal it back

Banana
Banana who?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?
Knock knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

"If there is a bedrock principle of the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable."

-- Justice William J. Brennan
(1906-1997) U. S. Supreme Court Justice
Source: Texas vs. Johnson, 1989

Illegitimi non carborundum...

Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. - Heath Ledger
LadyCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 05:49 PM   #14
red
elite rabble

I yearn to speak Spanish fluently.

Married/my husband–they don't have to be the same thing, but they are for me.

No. In the toilet.

No and no.

I'd be with my husband and we'd be in Amsterdam.

Hand in the mailbox. It's too cold to run naked.

in bed

"Doh!", "Oh FA!", "Oh for crying out loud!", "SHOOT!"

I made my husband a 8 page album with photos, menus, ticket stubs, etc. (things that meant something to us) and gave it too him. Cheap and yet priceless.

Are ther really ANY good knock knock jokes?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:52 AM   #15
chuckie egg
a peach

Dickie C is correct! Sorry deev

Tis true I only get to come here in my lunchbreak, its the only time the site is unblocked.

Quote:
Originally posted by dickieC
Ah, I thought it was just an alternative embarrassing moment, as in "I'm such an eejit I can't even post a letter without needing to call out the fire brigade".

We shall have to wait until tomorrow for adjudication. Chuckie is usually only here at lunchtime.

Last edited by chuckie egg : 02-10-2003 at 10:39 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: