ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #16
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Has anyone else googled JOEBIALEK...he is a hit and run board spammer.

ignore JOEBIALEK /ignore
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:46 PM   #17
auntie aubrey
excursions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
I find that it's generally better for my stress level if I don't get myself involved in debates like this. Unless it's my wife or my daughter who's pregnant, I don't have or need a reason to have a say on the matter, and until that happens, I'm not going to worry about it, and I'm not going to stress myself out about someone else's life choices.

For example, you may notice that the origional poster hasn't said anything else since the first post, and by most appearances, hasn't even logged in. And the majority of responders seem to be more or less in agreement. So what does it matter to us, and our purposes here?

well yes, why attempt to have any intelligent discourse when we could just whistle dixie out our asses instead?

you've got to be kidding me.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:29 AM   #18
Peregrine
Bird of Prey

Well, this is about as heady as it's gotten in here since the little cool-down period back in the summer. So I'm just wondering if I'm alone in thinking that it's a little out of place. But if you want to have intelligent discourse, knock yourself out.

All I'm saying is that if the guy who initiated the discussion isn't going to have any investment in the conversation, and everyone else is more or less on the same page, then why give him the satisfaction? My humble suggestion is to put the intelligent discourse on the back burner until it's started up again by someone of intelligence, or at least someone who's around to have discourse with. Judging by his posting history, he'll probably be back in about 3 months, so I don't think he qualifies.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 12:42 AM   #19
auntie aubrey
excursions

there are plenty of people around to have intelligent discourse with. that's what was happening in this thread until you requested that we "back burner" it.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:45 AM   #20
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Old 01-17-2008, 03:17 AM   #21
Pixie Cherries
I can benchpress 300 oz.

It was worth the read just to get to this one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
Sooooo...masturbation is abortion of riff raff sperm in order to get to the Einsteins at the bottom of the ball bag?!
It's verbal art. Edgy. Raw. Great.
Old 01-17-2008, 08:02 AM   #22
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine View Post
All I'm saying is that if the guy who initiated the discussion isn't going to have any investment in the conversation, and everyone else is more or less on the same page, then why give him the satisfaction? My humble suggestion is to put the intelligent discourse on the back burner until it's started up again by someone of intelligence, or at least someone who's around to have discourse with. Judging by his posting history, he'll probably be back in about 3 months, so I don't think he qualifies.
Don't think that the discussion on this thread so far would give the guy any satisfaction, cos a) he either isn't here to read it at all or b) if he reads in lurking mode all he sees is people discussing the topic, agreeing more or less with each other but not with him and even have the ease to approach the whole with a humourous touch (wanking the way through to the lil Einsteins).

In my experience, spamming monologuers rather feel satisfied (or even encouraged) when local posters call repeatedly for ignoring him/her/it (which in fact is the contrary of ignoring).

So why not attach a meaningful/funny discussion or whatever to this person's same-ole-tripe intro?
Stephi_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #23
Peregrine
Bird of Prey

Well, it was just a suggestion. Do what you want with it. And I apologize if I sounded a little condescending.

I'll just move along and let the rest of you discourse.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 01:31 AM   #24
Earthling
Human User

Well, to me, it's just spooky to think that the sperm that made JOEBIALEK, was the fastest one.
Old 02-20-2008, 02:00 AM   #25
JOEBIALEK
monkey

same

good points
JOEBIALEK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:18 AM   #26
Coffee
Cheeses Save

lololololol.

This troll has a predictable pattern. Google his name and follow (very briefly) some of the threads he/it starts.

spambot.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: