ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > Being little
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2002, 12:23 PM   #1
Qarly

Talking Gymnastics! (or not)

When I was 4 and we were just getting ready to move back to California from New Jersey, I decided to practice my ammmmazing gymnastics in the back of the u-haul. I was doing fine until I wanted to land in a big pile of moving blankets, ok idea, the bad part was that I moved the pile to the *edge* of the u-haul.
To say the least, I launched myself out of the u-haul and did the gymnast thing and stuck my landing, the only thing is, I landed on my head. Cracked my poor little 4-year-old skull on the trailer hitch. I was ultimately fine, but my head is a little dented, and my gymnast career was over. (At least in vehicles.)
Maybe not one of my favorite experiences while it was happening, but now it's one of those stories my friends hear at least once.
Hey, it's a really good response to,
"what happened to you when you were little to make you this weird?"

"Oh, I did a cartwheel out of a u-haul truck"
Old 09-18-2002, 02:11 PM   #2
lapietra
half baked

Owwww!

The most violent accident I ever suffered was crashing my bike with another girl's when I was about 5... I was coming fast down a ramp, and she was riding on the sidewalk... we both tried to evade each other by turning into the street, right into the path of an oncoming truck (and we collided anyway). Tragedy was averted by the truck driver's good reflexes and excellent brakes, but she broke her thumb & I had I nice scrape on my cheek... I have a dimple on that side that I'm pretty sure came from that accident...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: